Search This Blog

A Silent whisper...

Words fail to express or profess,
no lie to live but learning to confess,
When I dream at night 
witnessed by lesser light,
my eyes undress...
what my arms yearn to caress

Look into my eyes and you will see,
shadows and silhouettes of you and me,
I have not dreamt,I created reality,
the Love I know,lends time immortality.

A kiss to shut your eyes,
for when they awaken they'll see,
your life lived in search of answers,
when all you needed was me.

A whisper of love by your ear,
of promises made to last,
words you longed to hear,
slaying demons of our turbulent past.

Staring eyes wide at my goddess slender,
at this chosen hour of bliss,
leaning in to solemnize a moment tender,
breaking the silence with the sound of a kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment