Search This Blog

Sips of Life from her Friday Evenings...

Friday evening and my dreams are stuck.......
friday evening and am out of luck.......

Twist the tap and watch the drizzle
Smoky stream fills the bath
my favourite tune makes me whistle
knife edge razor creates a path
on my leg,one on the basin placed
to feel the thrill on it of something laced

Slipping onto the cold porcelain
warm waters massage my feet
tingles down my back driving me insane
biting tongue between my teeth
staring beyond the looking glass
figure that reflects an hour-glass

Dripping wet till I reach the phone
a call to make a date
soiled white sheets which dry me alone
for company knowingly wait
a dress tight enough traces
my form at the right places

Back again to my room
hours passed no freedom yet
my bed lies inhabited by you
we knew each other before we met
but drifted apart, for desire
made each an opportunistic liar

I can't wait for dawn and light
so I can claim my bed from you
let you drift for I must fight
hunger inside forcing me to
give way to banal pleasure
hand over keys to my hidden treasures

But then,
Friday evening and my dreams are stuck.......
friday evening and am out of luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment