Search This Blog

Timely Demise

Death the Demon,are you here?
Will you come to me when I
feel my time is up and fear
you..or will I untimely die.

Death the Angel,I cannot wait..
My faith has wavered,
My body has caved,
Will I receive last rites
before the sufferance of night?

How fickle you are man..
I am neither the God or Ghoul,
that you pray and curse together..
genuflect fearing my prowl.

Your Life is writ..but not how it meanders
For only its span is marked
The quality of existence is made unresistant
and depends on the road embarked

Be not the grudge that blames the fork
where you chose unwise and untrue..
Be not the vain that chance has smiled upon
and painted hours in blameless hue

Death?
It doesn't have a destination,it doesn't have a starting point,it doesn't have a route, or a time..
It comes to us when we least need it and yet has existed since birth of time..

{Last lines aren't completely mine..inspired (stolen) from Yamini Periwal...}

No comments:

Post a Comment