Search This Blog

A Love So Ordinary

There was a time,
when the rare morning brought cheer,
living in the shadows I learnt,
to avoid the Sun for it burned
my face devoid of feeling,so cold in fear

There were days,
when eyes wide,I forever slept,
not by choice but unforced loneliness,
with me lay Fate undressed,
stripped of Fortune,it too wept

You brought with you,Dawn,
I was delivered,I was reborn.

These are the days,
Of unquestioned smiles that blossom on my face,
I blend magic,
You say,
yet I was devoid of subtlety and finery,
Is this Love being an educator of the ordinary?

These are the days,
when sleep loses track of me,lost in time,
your face a spotless moon,eclipsed by mine,
arresting the moments of this hourless bliss
with sounds of our tireless kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment