Search This Blog

Pardonned Prodigal...

Once I left the valley of Faith,
new born confidence gripped my hand,
not His footprints just my soul
marking tracks in the proverbial sand

I learnt to sculp common idols,
give them life and pray as virtuous - as vile,
I yearned for fruit from a once forbidden garden,
of which I was now master,she lay enticing,servile

Where is wisdom in failure?
How often does a sinner starve?
Which God hands out loaf and fish?
How Fool-Pious we are - to have the image carved

Give me the wound that gives me equal pleasure..
a life spent escaping shadows of stolen treasures..

Give me death that the Evil may truly measure
and say "here lies a man who stole by day,
by night faithful to only his leisure"

Yet, when I stood at the Edge of Insanity,
I realized, man was enslaven to Humanity,
Turned...to return, and move the boulder from His tomb,
Spurned...the sheet of the two headed willing womb

I stand now no more opposing the call..
of the Crescent Moon...
of the Shouldered Cross..
of the Silent Om...
of the Circled Star...

"And what do You seek in return, Child?"
"Heaven?"

"No, Father..
for No Heaven floats above this Earth...
Heaven met me upon my Birth"

No comments:

Post a Comment