Search This Blog

Memories soft and warm...

Its been a while since I thought of you,
its been too long,yet I remember,
our faces touched together against the monsoon,
our hands squeezed shut during winter in december.

Rain water trickled and tickled,
yet cheek to cheek we sit mesmerised,
lost in tranquility of budding love,
lost in shows of affection,unadvised.

Winter chill closed the remaining gap,
midst of envious eyes,you settled on my lap.

The way your head placed itself on my shoulder,
The way we hugged tighter when it got colder.

Warmest of kisses,you said you saved for years,
bestowed upon me by you,in between the passing tears.

As the rains pelts my window sill,
I cannot help but be unstill,
and dream 
of your fragrant hair,
of your suggestive stare,
of your perfect lips,
and your painted fingertips

No comments:

Post a Comment