Search This Blog

It started with a Kiss...

Corner to corner,
end to end,
your lips seem an endless street,
A walk passionate I start
on the boulevard of an arrhythmic beat
a tune I play by heart

There was a secrecy in our breath,
a promise of unspoken bliss,
we chose to be lovers when we met,
for it started with a kiss

I should stop to ponder this madness of mind,
that barters sense for sensuality,
Must glance and search your twinkled eyes -
signs betraying love for lust and duality

Yet, I choose to be enslaved,
by this unquenched thirst,
and take you here and now
bowing to desires I place first

My hand is a tremor upon your waist,
as you linger I pull you close,
my mind pens tales prurient
while you balance on her toes

That was then,here today its dark,
for the sparks of lust fade fast,
I played a tune with unfaithful notes
when I knew the music wouldn't last

Only a fool could even doubt,
there is sincerity in a pouting mouth,
but the whim of morality is a treasure,
to be flirted by the lonely, in moments of leisure

No comments:

Post a Comment