Search This Blog

I am...

I am not your shadow,
I am not your stepping stone,
I am not a punching bag,
I am made of skin and bones.
I do not care if you cry,
I do not ask you to fail and try,
I do not bother you with requests,
I do not care to listen to your conquests.
I do not watch your 'feel-good' flicks,
I do not cry at movies like chicks,
I do not care for the naked grunts,
I care for senseless violence and stunts.
I do not eat slim and green,
I care not for soyabeans,
I eat shameless quantities of meat,
I do not care for my teeth.
I do not care for my bulging waist,
I do not care for your taste,
I do not care to be on a diet,
I do not care to eat and be quiet.
I will not send you flowers,
I will not talk to you for hours,
I care not how you feel,
I care how soon you can cook my meal,
I will not work the way you want,
I am not paid to listen to your taunts,
I do not want Faustus' hefty bonus,
I do not care for responsibility and onus.
I'll ask you once..
So listen well..
Get out of my way,
and go to hell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment