Search This Blog

Mysterious Ways...

I thought,my Love is born of a stern heart,
it seeks no recognition,
it is fueled by my unseen desires,
through a wishful premonition,
till one fateful day many jealous eyes did see,
there you were, walking just for me.

Ankles held tight by the edge,
brief glimpses as you tip toe on the ledge,
Not the whiff of your delightful perfume,
nor the sight of your flowing auburn hair,
just walking down the street,
with a churidar wrapped around your feet.

Like sails shaped by wind at sea,
your calves curved below the knee,
with each step of your sensational gait,
you dangle a smile, an irresistible bait,
all eyes transfixed, and envy laced,
mortals battling sensuality they've never faced.

There is a murmur in the hall,
the performer has lost the crowd,
as I whisper into your ear,
your innocent giggle fills the air loud,
sheepishly you settle down with a smile,
you attract with glamour, you kill with guile.

Oft blown into my face your hair,
reminds me, its futile to stare,
for your face, your presence,
is my one devotion, my essence.
I smile, a lesson learnt, I look above,
My Lord, I say,is this the start of Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment