Search This Blog

Of Love, Lust and it's symphonies...

Its dawn. I admire my lover's face,
awaken her with a Kiss that feels
much like my beating heart giving chase
to her sensual form running from head to heel

My Love is like the Rising Sun,
knocking at windows, peering shamelessly through an open one.


Often I whisper furtively by her ear,
confess that her strawberry cheek
and I have made plans to forever be near,
she thinks me wicked, me thinks I'm weak 

My Love is like a breeze, a gentle harmless tease 

We sing the same notes of Love,
as the sky barters sun beams for indigo,
you smile sweet for I point to the azure above
saying the moon is overshadowed from your cherubic glow

My Love is unabashed, I don't deny...

At night she lies bathed in Moonlight...and my stares,
her body warms me likes moonshine...as she bares,
Oh! Tonight, she is a temptress new..
'neath the sky an inviting blue..
playing tenderly with her hair,
coercing those thoughts to stay,
till the dawn of day... 

Our Love is unquiet as the Devil, wishing away a dawn that brings a promise of afterlife

No comments:

Post a Comment