Search This Blog

Conqueror

Years in the shadows of the past
can rob a man of his senses.
I cried, I laughed, I ate and drank
and lived on all my pretences

Her charms were sharp, for they split the skin
dug deep and reached swiftly the heart
she made me dream of soul of sin
she denied it, 'twas her art

Chained I am in the fragrance of her nape
it lingers on my breath as I take her name
every time we caress her hourglass shape
I cannot part, devoid of shame

Her curves are muse to this poet now wordless
I write in a trance of her heady voice
Her words are the fuel that drive me worthless
I long to be the kiss of her choice

It matters not if I possess,
her, for I confess,
she, will always be the One I caress
as I lie each night waiting for her..
my Conqueror.

No comments:

Post a Comment