Search This Blog

Talking to myself...

I am what you see before you,
individuality without pretense,
you wonder loud what lies inside,
free spirit?a man intense?

I do not name my qualities,
do not shame for vices,
my being and belonging is unmasked,
not covered with human disguises.

Do you see me as maliciously true,
just to threaten your existence?
Everytime I profess what I feel
do you feel dwarfed by my persistence...

I stand with open arms,
and your animosity nails my wrists,
I wear you thorns as a crown,
bear blows from heretic fists.

I am no saint,I am not God,
I live within your thoughts,
I am the unseen that lives when you pass away,
I am your conscience,I am here to stay.

Do you believe in what you fear?
Hear,that is conscience talking by your ear...

No comments:

Post a Comment