Search This Blog

A Question of Love...

Down your soft and coloured cheek
a tear drops,
placing a tender kiss,
can I return it to your eyes?
A question raised but dies
on your lips,
to answer your wish,
I shall place mine where they lie.

Dreams which I witnessed in forgotten arms,
reborn with your touch and furtive looks,
Love which I envied in watching others,
the kind Sade wrote of, in his private books.

Alone, We gather dust,
we all wall our temptations,
whisper to you I must,
you need to relive these sensations.

I am, some say, a fool to take,
our simple affair and an epic make,
yet Love cannot be measured,you may ask for more,
nor will it mirror the way you've loved before.

Asking you for a chance to be,
the Lover you dreamt of, Do you see him in me?

No comments:

Post a Comment