Search This Blog

Slippery grip on reality...

Often I stare at the sky devoid of cloud,
Waiting for a drop that never falls,
Often I seek answers to questions,
Writing tirelessly on empty walls

I am a believer; I seek nightingales with clipped wings,
Stay with me, for only I can make a broken nightingale sing


Often the stars shoot across the blue,
I wish for I believe in a second try,
Often I paint with seven shades of white,
lending my credibility to your lie.

I am a dreamer; I seek prisoners with memory intense,
Stay with me, for only I believe in your innocence

Often tears escape when it is darkest,
I give in to fears before dawn,
Often the light that I seek for you,
are for a smile I pawned

I am a loser; I seek solace in your pain,
Stay with me, for only you can cover me when it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment