Search This Blog

The brighter side of Life...

Sitting by the tree,
I watch her take a nap,
She sleeps peacefully quiet,
Her head on my lap.

People pass by,whispering aloud,
The heaven grumbles,through the clouds,
But no power here or above,
Can unsettle a woman in Love.

She awakes with a start..
something disturbs her bliss,
Pulls herself towards me,
and calms herself with a kiss.

She looks around..dismissive stares,
World is unfluttered by her glares,
And seeing no visible change around,
Her head is to my lap..her body is to the ground.

I am shocked by this bizarre feeling,
Seeing my lover nap,
That a woman found her inner peace,
Resting on my lap.

This was one of many days,
when the world was kind,
Today she has walked on,
leaving me far behind.

How can it be the very Soul,
who found sanctuary in my arms,
Now ignores my very existence,
And is blinded by other's charms?

Maybe this was Life's doing,
to show me a happy day,
To have me relive it out,
when the hours turned gloomy grey.

If that is so..I am glad!
And not finding one to call my wife,
Look back at all these happy days,
And shall lead a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment